2010年7月15日木曜日

Hello!!

How are you?
I'm Ayaka Ishida.
But my nick name is Catherine because my voice is like Catherine who is Japanese comedian:-D
So please call me Catherine.

Today, I will introduce myself.
I'll tell you about my favorite.


I love Disney.
My favorite characters are Minnie Mouse and Cinderella.
So, I want to be like Cinderella.
I believe that every girl can be a princess;-)


I also love music.
My hobby is playing the piano and trumpet and I'm good at playing them.
I like singing, too.
So, no music no life!!


My English skill is poor, so it is hard for me to write blog in English.
But I'll do my best!!
I'm looking forward to overseas EAP:-)
Thank you!!!!!


Ayaka: )

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow !! you look so cute !!!!
    you can be like a Cinderella !!!!
    By Kota Mizutani

    返信削除