2010年7月19日月曜日

What's up?


Hello,this is Kaho.
How is your study going?
Today I will introduce myself.
****************************
I really like to travel abroad.
I have been to Australia, America and Korea.
I am going to Korea in Feburary again.
Also I have many friends in abroad.
One of my best friend is a Norwegian.
She was an exchange student at my high school.
We are very good friends!
***********************************
And as you know, I like Kuraki Mai.
If I had not listen to her songs, I would not like English.
She is a very important person for my life.
What another things like to do are playing the piano and badminton.
*******************************************
We have only about 12 days to go to Canada.
I did not realized it. haha
Have a good night.
Kaho

1 件のコメント:

  1. Do you like to play badminton, don't you!?
    I was a member of the badminton club in my high school!
    Let's play badminton !

    SHO

    返信削除