2010年8月10日火曜日

Am I Canadian ?


Hi !!!
Im Kota , Kota Mizutani !!!
We build campfire today with all of the exchange student .
That's was really fan , and we enjoyed untill 11pm . LOL
Thanks to this campfire , I could make a good relationship with so many exchange student especially Chinese .
Some reception , like a campfire and party is really cool .
I really respect these Canadian culture .
Because this is very different from Japanese party like a "Nomikai" .
Everybody is gathered to make a relationship with friend !
Not for drinking .
By the way
I have presentation tommorow in the class .
Who can be the Best Speaker in the World ?
Is it Steve Jobs ?

No !
He is just a invester !
It's me !!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna do my best .
And I gonna behave like Steve Jobs !!
I hope you enjoy tommorow .
Good luck !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿