2010年8月3日火曜日

Class!!



Hi! I'm Ayaka.
Today is the second day in Waterloo.
I enjoyed today's program:-)



First, we had a orientation.
We learned about Waterloo and culture of Canada.



Next, we had the first class.
We studied English for two hours and half.
It is longer than Rikkyo University, but I enjoyed this class.

After the class, most girls enjoyed playing valley ball.
(Maybe, most boys enjoyed playing soccer.)
I also enjoyed it.
I could make friends with most girls, so I want to make friends with boys:-D

After the dinner, we went to ice cream shop and ate ice cream.
Ice cream was so delicious, but it was veryyyyyy big!!
I thought that Japanese ice cream is too small. lol

We have two classes tomorrow, so I want to do my best;-)
Good night!

Ayaka Ishida: )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿