2010年8月9日月曜日

Hello again!! I'm Yu.

I must apologize because I forgot to write. However, yesterday was really exciting!!!!

Firstly, We wento Tronto to watch the baseball game. Before watching this, we went to the cs tower.

This is really tall tower. This height is over 200m (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!)

The view of top floor was really beautiful!!!!!

After that, We went to the stadium to watch the baseball game. This day's VS card was Tronto Blue Jayz vs Rayz.

Fortunately, this game was so exciting!!

Tronto Blue Jayz won this game.

After that, we went to the Hard Rock cafe to eat dinner.

This was so delicious!! What's more, on the way to this cafe, I found street dancers.

I joined them and danced on the street of Tronto after the dinner.

Finally, we got home and slept soon. This is the yeseterday's event.

So, it is time to say goodbye. Seeya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿